Ux + ui
Since 2009 I have applied human-centered design practices not just to the interfaces I design for websites, software, and applications but in everything I create.
I often operate as a branding or creative director for many first-time business owners. I have touched everything from their logo to the branding for their kick-off event.
Beyond operating as a designer my background in coding, knowledge of operating systems, and computers allows me to help out on the technical side and offer support that helps entrepreneurs start out on the right foot. Here you can review the work I’ve done for some of the exceptional business owners over the years.
- Designed the logo, branding, marketing materials, and camp branding.
- Went from offering an annual summer empowerment camp to offering three a year
- Expanded their business beyond the borders of NYC to Jamaicia after their second year of operations
- Helped the client with content, worked with pictures from photographer to design and build the website
- Provided training videos so that the client could update their website on their own.
- Website allows prospective clients to book a consultation and read up on services
- Website also allows regular clients to book appointments on their own and make payments
- Created an outline so that the owner could write content for their website
- Located a local photographer that shot in a style that works with the design scheme and design system for the brand and website.
- Built the website with a CMS that is easy for the client to go in and make changes at a moment’s notice and create blog content.
- Transformed a website with videos into a Learning Management System
- Collaborated with educators and leaders to curate lesson plans, quizzes, and content
- With a growing international member base, content could be translated into different languages, and close captioning on videos could be translated.
- Introduced a dashboard for members to track their progress within a program, a calendar to show all the various calls, and certificates of completion to gain access to mentorship
- Designed the new Learning Management System, updated the logo, created event flyers, branding materials, apparel, and more.
- Designed marketing materials for the ministry and their events
- Worked with ministry leaders
- Setup their social media accounts
- Created event flyers
- Designed Apparel
- Worked with a team of designers, photographers, social media managers, and ministry leaders.