ux + ui
Anytime I have the opportunity to use as many of my skills as possible is a good time.
You will be able to find some of my favorite projects and a case study for each of them covering the project brief, the problem, the team I worked with, my strategy, insights, and takeaways.
I have highlighted these because I believe they demonstrate my abilities as a Ux professional.
- Prevents Medicare innovation models from losing $1 million a day
- Conducted research to understand the problem the application was meant to solve
- Designed the interface and coded a prototype to conduct user testing.
- Individuals with disabilities can now apply for a credit card
- Assessed and designed Alliance Data’s online platform to comply with WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines
- Conducted training sessions for developers, analysts, designers, copywriters, operations, lawyers, and marketing for their respective roles in accessibility.
- Prevents build delays and penalties saving GE Aviation at least $25.5k a day per shop
- Introduced Ux research and design to a product team
- Conducted contextual research and user-centered design
- Professors can monitor and grade open discussions with students
- Lean Ux and Rapid Prototyping
- Award-winning Learning Management System